Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Big Mac's Vs. Big Kids


If you rent out billboards on top of each other eventually you will get a contradicting message.

Obviously the woman on the bottom does in fact take child obesity lightly since she is parading around with bags full of wonderful, delicious McDonald's. Honestly I can't blame her. Looking at these two ads side by side and I gotta say I want McDonald's too.

I guess the score is officially McDonald's 1, child obesity 0. Sorry fat kids everywhere, you lose again.

SERIOUSLY WTF PEOPLE?????????

1 comment:

  1. looks like the same woman to me...

    by day she's a concerned childrens doctor...

    by night she guzzles on the Mcdonalds Dollar menu and forces small children to eat carcinogenic hamburgers while grinning inanely

    ReplyDelete